Thursday, January 20, 2011

Something to look forward to... My Opinions of the 2007 City Candidates

Starting tomorrow, I will begin my series on local candidates. I will discuss and opine about each candidate solely from the information provided to us (and by that I mean info I can google). If I can't find any information, then these candidates will receive an opinion stating that they are not providing quality information. Of course, these opinions are early, and I will list both the good and the bad about each candidate based on the information available to me at this time.

If you are a candidate, don't worry, you have some time. I will start with those that already have information out there. But if you have no info out at this time, please send me either your resume, or any posted info whatsoever, and I will take that into heavy consideration. You may reach me at progressivetoledo@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment